1. How will your life be different in a year?
I honestly don’t know. I kinda wish things to be different, but I secretly afraid of changes. I am that better-hell-that-I-know-than-a-heaven-I-know-nothing-about kind of person. Sometimes, I feel like I could stay in one place until I have nothing to feel about it – I could simply die of boredom.
2. What are you grateful for?
Everything? I feel better than I am 6-7 years ago. This right now, is what I’ve been asking so much, years ago. I try not to ask more.
3. What nice thing can you do for someone else today?
I never start my day thinking that I want to do nice thing to other people. If people think I’m nice, so be it. If they think that I’m mean, that’s intentional.
4. How much do you worry about what others think?
I hate myself about this but I worry enough.
5. What are you doing to invest in your relationships?
Don’t have one =))
Never had a chance to learn what kind of person I am in a relationship. My past relationships ended quickly and nasty. Right now I am just too anxious to do anything. Maybe that’s for the best.
6. What do you do for fun?
I read book, cook, and write.
7. Are you comfortable in your own skin?
I am not but I’m trying.
8. Is anxiety something that dampens most of your days?
9. What have been your biggest mistakes?
A lot. This is not me trying to be wise, but it’s true that I would never be the person today if I’m not making those mistakes in the first place. I’m never proud of my mistakes, doesn’t mean I am proud of who I am today too. Those mistakes are just story I’ll be willing to share in a trip or a cold, starry night. Those mistakes made me a person. Period.
10. What will people say about you at your funeral?
I think… they would remember my self-deprecating, quirky, creepy jokes. How I was so hard-headed about several unimportant things. Maybe thinking that I’m not living up to my potential, and now I am dead already, everything’s too late.
Nah, they’ll move on. It’s okay.